Zenitco B-2U Picatinny Rail
B-2U rail is a milled product made of aluminium alloy D16T with black or desert coating.
B-2U is designed for Basis rail (handguards of «Sport» and «Joker» lines, handguards with letters «U» or «L» in product name). It forms additional Picatinny rail in the place which is comfortable for the user on Basis rail. Thus, it allows you to attach additional equipment to the weapon: tactical flashlights, lasers, grips, bipods and other accessories.
B-2M rail – 15 mm;
B-2L rail – 34 mm;
B-2 rail – 45 mm;
B-2U rail – 75 mm;
- Material: D16T aluminum alloy.
- Operating temperature range: from -50 to +50°С.
- Weight without mounting elements: 15±2 g.
- Overall dimensions: (75х22х9) ±2 mm.
In the kit:
B-2U rail – 1 pc.;
Oval mount – 1 pc.;
Plate mount – 1 pc.;
Manual – 1 pc.
To install the B-2U rail on the Basis rail, do the following:
1. Choose the most suitable place on the Basis rail.
2. Decide which method you will use to install the rail. You may either use a plate mount or an oval mount. That is enough to use only one mount to install the rail, but an installation of both elements is also possible.
3. Align the openings on the Basis rail and on B-2U rail.
4.1. If you use an oval mount: install the oval mount on B-2U rail. The screw on the mount must not be tightly tightened so that the mechanism can freely rotate in the Basis rail. Install B-2U on the Basis rail, so that the oval mount fits into one of the openings on the rail. Use a screwdriver to turn the oval mechanism clockwise until it stops. The oval should rotate 90 °.
4.2. If you use a plate mount: install the screw of the plate mount on B-2U, and attach the plate to the reverse side of the Basis rail. Install B-2U on the Basis rail, so that the screw enters one of the openings in the Basis rail in the direction of the plate. Tighten the screw.