Suarez Tactical Grade Threaded G-17 Barrel
Unhappy with the results of existing after market drop in barrels for the Glock system, we decided to make our own. After producing CNC testing sample barrels from various barrel blanks, we selected the best for accuracy standards. These barrels are precision machined from hand selected Lothar-Walther Chrome-moly Match blanks and will work perfectly with Glock factory slides or Suarez Match Slides. They feature a 1-10" twist that retains our accuracy standards with a wide array of bullet weights (95 grain to 147 grain tested) suppressed or non-suppressed.
These are Machined in the USA by the same American workers that manufacture our slides to match grade tolerances. Nearly 3/4 of the solid steel billet is machined away to produce a single Suarez barrel. This intensive production method, providing the greatest material integrity and tightest tolerances, was chosen to assure the best quality barrel possible.
The barrels are finished in Black Melonite inside and out. They have polished bores and fully supported SAAMI spec. match chambers. Accuracy of 1.250 or better at 25yrds is obtainable with good ammo. Being Match Quality Barrels, they may require some fitting of the hood to fit your slide. We do offer these fittings for an ADDITIONAL charge.
Perfect for Gen. 1-4 Slides. In our accuracy testing, this barrel out shot all other aftermarket barrels.
- Machined from Lothar-Walther Chrome-Moly Match blanks.
- Black Melonite Finished Inside and Out
- Machined in the USA by the same American workers that manufacture our slides to match quality.
- Fully supported SAAMI spec. match chambers.
- Significant increases in accuracy with no loss in reliability.
- Threaded or Non-Threaded.
- All threads are CNC machined to obtain exact tolerances to manufacturer specifications.
- 9mm is threaded 1/2x28.