Pocket Pro II Timer/Grey
The Competition Electronics Pocket Pro II Digital Shot Timer makes your time on the range more effective by measuring your shot time intervals. These Shooting Accessories by Competition Electronics fit right in the palm of your hand and the intuitive menus and features can be quickly navigated by large buttons, and the display position is readable from your belt or on the bench! Turn your practice into a win with the Competition Electronics PPII Handheld Shot Timer!
|Battery Type:||9 Volt|
- Size fits nicely in your hand with the start button on the side.
- 1.5kHz start buzzer frequency transmits well through hearing protection.
- Separate shot sensor and buzzer.
- Large buttons for big hands.
- Intuitive menu and navigation.
- Turns off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity or by pressing a button.
- Large clothespin style belt clip fits over your shooting belt.
- Display position is readable from your belt or the bench.
- Powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx. 20 hours of use and easy replacement.
- Review four shots at once, forward or reverse with split times.
- Large, easy to read lighted graphics LCD displays full words and description of functions.