Glock Locking System
It is recommended that a competent gunsmith or factory certified armorer installs the GHOST BLOCK.
This is a lock, it is not a safety. Unload the gun before installing this lock.
The use of this lock assumes all liability and uses this lock at their own risk.
You are responsible for any and all careless or negligent firearm accidents. The ultimate lock or safety device when handling a firearm is you.
Do not operate the firearm when the lock is locked.
The lock is warranted against material and manufacturing defects only.
Any questions regarding installation or operation of the lock contact us.
- -Locks the firearm and prevents from unauthorized uses.
- -Integral system means that GHOST BLOCK is always with the firearm.
- -Proprietary key system means GHOST BLOCK is difficult to defeat.
- -No combinations to fumble with.
- -Does not alter the function or reliability of the firearm.
- -Instant visual of locked or unlocked condition.
- -Non-destructive design means no permanent changes to the firearm.