CE Chronograph ProChrono Digital
The ProChrono Digital accurately measures the velocity of almost anything that shoots with its large shooting area, simple setup, popular features, and an easy to use keypad. Requires one 9 volt battery for operation. Everything is included for outdoor use. For indoor use, we recommend our optional Indoor Lighting System (part# CEI-4100)
Here are some key features:
- Store 9 shot strings with up to 99 shots each in power down memory.
- Review each velocity and shot string data which includes average velocity, standard deviation, and extreme spread.
- Delete an individual shot or entire string with the touch of a button.
- Connect to the data port for remote capability with optional accessories.
- Customize your system with optional accessories. Only pay for the features you need.
- Quality shot sensing design that is compatible with a wide variety of loads and light conditions.
- Velocity Range: 21-7,000 feet per second
- Temperature Range: 32-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 16 x 4 x 3-1/4 inches
- Battery Required: One 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Mounting Hole Thread: 1/4 x 20
- Guide Wire Size: 3/16 x 16 inches
- Memory Capacity: Up to 9 strings of up to 99 shots each
- Minimum Time Between Shots:Between 250 mSec and 500 mSec
- Shot Timing Resolution: 750 nSec Crystal Controlled
- Accuracy: +/-1% of measured velocity, or better
- Current Consumption: Approx. 15mA
- Battery Type: 9 Volt