2A Armament AR-10 Buffer Tube Mil-Spec Carbine Length
This lightweight buffer tube features an 8 position adjustment that has machined indicators visible through any stock with a viewing port located at the stock latch pin. It is billet machined 6061-T651 aluminum for tighter concentricity than forging or impact extrusion, and features lightening flutes down its length for reduced weight.
- Billet machined Aluminum for tighter concentricity than a forging or impact extrusion to reduce potential for bolt carrier binding.
- 8 position adjustment with machined indicators at the stock latch pin. Extended positions, increment adjustments have a finer spaced length of pull.
- Mil Spec extension diameter of 1.148, and thread diameter of 1.185
- Carbine length (8 inches)
- Extended carrier support flange that supports the carrier for better anti-tilt performance.
- Self aligns with the buffer detent.
- Chamfered edges on the stock guide ramps for better feel.
- Weight 3.65 oz
- DOES NOT INCLUDE LATCH PLATE OR CASTLE NUT.